‘Tis the season for being in the kitchen! Almost everyone entertaining in their homes will be whipping up potatoes, baking cookies, or creating mulled cider. How do you create a kitchen that makes these jobs a little easier? We have pulled a list of five of our “must haves” for any kitchen remodel. You will be glad you added these great features to your kitchen!
- The perfect chef’s faucet – There is a reason that restaurants have industrial faucets… but we can have these too, in chic finishes like soft brass.
- Spice storage – Having your spices at your fingertips will help you create dishes with flair and ease!
- Pull out pots – Let’s face it, those corners are wasted space in most kitchens! What if you could double your space by installing these magical tricks!
- Prep sink- Do you ever have too many hands at the kitchen sink while trying to prepare dinner? The prep sink is the perfect solution. We love this hammered nickel prep sink that is tucked into the corner of the island.
- All in One Pro Range – Need we say more? This Fulgor range features 6 dual eye burners, a gas Trilaminate griddle, and dual ovens that function as convection or standard oven. Now that can create a masterpiece meal, and is easy to clean to boot.